Notice for all Clients
One Visa World (“Our Company”) aims to provide service excellence, leaving every client satisfied. If, for any reason you have reconsidered your decision on taking up any service we have initially offered to provide, please review our Refund Policy below.
Unless otherwise defined, the defined terms in this Refund Policy shall have the meaning given to them in these Terms and Conditions.
“Us”: Means One Visa World (“Our Company”) or person acting with implicit instructions (with
“Our” being construed accordingly)
“You”: includes the person requesting/and or purchasing the Services from our company.
“Admin fee”: means the fees duly payable by you for any administrative assistance given.
*Please note that this refund policy is subject to change in the event of any amendments.
A full refund will only be provided if:
- No services have been rendered to you (or the relevant client applicable).
- Our consultants have not provided you with any form of administrative assistance, such as providing you with a formal quote, providing you with information for any required services or assisted with verification of documents, etc.
- Payments have been made in full.
In the event that we have provided any form of administrative assistance, an admin fee of R1092.50 (including VAT) becomes non-refundable.
If for any reason, our Company is liable for any inaccuracy or oversight for services rendered, a refund will then be applicable.
The amount due to you would be dependent on what those services were and how the entire process was affected.
Refunds will only be accepted if a service has not yet been completed. Notably, the refund amount would only be applicable for the service where no work has been processed at all.
If for any reason, the abovementioned does not apply to the situation applicable to you, the matter will then be taken for consideration by higher management to excuse your case, provided that enough evidence favours the client.
We have a 90 Day refund policy for any refund to be considered.
All refunds are processed into the same payment method that payment was made for the service(s).
The refund process takes up to seven (7) business days once the refund has been submitted to our accounts department.
PLEASE NOTE: Our Company strives to provide the best and most efficient services to meet your needs and deadlines. We carry out all queries and processes immediately, but we cannot be held liable for third parties or issuing authorities delaying the process or if they do not issue your documents before the intended date. We are not liable for any losses incurred with regards to flights and accommodation if visas or other documents are not processed in time.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms & Conditions govern the provision of all services provided by One Visa World (PTY) LTD (hereinafter referred to as One Visa World) in the processing of visa applications and other ancillary services for their clients. All orders made by One Visa World clients are subject to the terms and conditions set out herein.
- One Visa World does not guarantee time guidelines for any visa application. One Visa World will not be held responsible should the immigration authorities or any other third party change their rules, regulations or processing requirements if that change has a direct effect on the timeline for delivery.
- Should a visa application be rejected for any reason by a third party, One Visa World will not be liable for any costs and/or delays that arise thereafter.
- Visa processing times shown on promotional materials are standard/average processing times. Any processing times advised by One Visa World through its agents or materials should be used as a guide only.
- One Visa World will not be held responsible for costs incurred due to a delay in the visa process due to circumstances outside of our control.
- One Visa World bears no responsibility for costs incurred by an applicant or any secondary applicants while waiting for a visa to be finalised by the immigration authorities. These costs may include but are not limited to cost of flights, rent of accommodation, loss of earnings or any other costs.
- One Visa World is not liable for any costs arising from any action or inaction of any immigration authority, embassy or government body associated with the visa process or indeed for the non-provision of service from any third party associated with the visa process or visa delivery; which may result in a visa application or any part in the visa application process being delayed or refused as a result.
- For short stay business and tourist visas, One Visa World may apply for a Double or Multiple entry visa on the client’s behalf, yet the embassy may decide to grant a Single-entry visa. The decision to grant a Single-entry visa remains solely with the embassy and One Visa World do not have control over this.
- For any visa, in particular a tourist or business visa, the client should not book a flight ticket unless the embassy has specifically requested evidence of this as a requirement for the visa application.
- An embassy may decide to review an application in the destination country rather than at the local embassy. This decision is at the discretion of the embassy and it is not something that would be known in advance by One Visa World. It may take longer than the standard processing time for such applications to be processed and this is outside the control of One Visa World.One Visa World reminds you not to book flights until your visa is granted.
- One Visa World advises its clients not to make any travel or hotel bookings, sell any property, or give notice of intent to leave any job until you have your visa. Should you decide to disregard this advice, One Visa World will not be liable for any associated costs of such action(s).
- One Visa World will always lodge a visa application in the clients best interest. We are a private company and we do not have authority to grant a visa of any kind. We cannot guarantee a positive result on a visa application or any assessment or review in arriving at the final result, which is part of the visa process. The final decision on all applications rests with the relevant organization responsible for issuing that result.
- One Visa World cannot influence: any decision made by an immigration authority; any requests for additional information before finalising a visa; any delay by an immigration authority in the issuing of a visa; or a decision to refuse to grant a visa.
- The immigration authority/officer has the sole decision on the term of a visa that they grant. This term may be less than the term expected or requested by the client. Similarly, the immigration authority / officer has the sole decision on the activation date that they place on a granted visa. This date may be prior to the date expected or requested by the client.
- One Visa World is not responsible for the term of any visa issued or the activation date placed on a visa by an immigration authority even. One Visa World has no authority or control to change this term/date.
- One Visa World advises its clients on visa options and applies for visa applications on their behalf in good faith based on immigration information made available directly by immigration and embassy departments at the time of lodgement. In the event where immigration laws and/or regulations have been updated by an immigration department, but such updates have not made known to the public at the time of visa lodgement such conflicting information is outside the control of One Visa World.One Visa World will not be liable for any visa application being refused or any additional costs arising from such a refusal (including travel costs) should situations of outdated information arise.
- Similarly, in the event where immigration advice provided by one immigration officer / consular official conflicts with that of a visa issuing immigration officer at the port of entry, such conflicting information is outside the control of One Visa World.
- One Visa World will not be liable for any visa application being refused or any additional costs arising from such a refusal (including travel costs) should situations of conflicting information between immigration officers arise.
- One Visa World will use and rely on information provided by the client in the provision of services to that client. One Visa World will not independently verify or assume responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of such information.
- It is the client’s responsibility to provide One Visa World with all required information and documentation concerning an application. This may include but is not limited to documentation from third parties such as partners, family, employers, sponsors, assessment bodies, educational bodies, etc. If the required documentation does not meet with the requirements of One Visa World,One Visa World retain the right not to lodge that visa application until it has received all of the required information in order to do so.
- One Visa World reserves the right to contact your sponsoring employer should further details be required from the authorities or for confirmation of your application.
- If an immigration authority has incorporated a deadline for the submission of documents to an application, these documents must be provided at the earliest possible time but no later than 48 hours prior to the deadline date.
- One Visa World cannot lodge a visa application until it has complete documentation as outlined in the registration pack and any subsequent documentation requested by One Visa World from the main applicant.
- One Visa World cannot be held responsible for any expense and/or delay arising from incomplete application forms, inaccurate/false or incomplete information provided or inaccurate/false or incomplete supporting documentation.
- One Visa World are not responsible for applications that have become ineligible as a result of changes in Immigration policy at any stage of the immigration process. Any application that is not lodged to the Immigration Authorities may also be affected by changes in Immigration policy.
- Certain documentation required for a visa application may be valid for a certain period of time and become invalid thereafter (for example medicals, skills assessment results, police clearance reports). It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that the documentation provided to One Visa World at the time of submitting a visa application are valid and within date.
- One Visa World will provide the relevant medical forms to a client, should health examinations be required. One Visa World will also provide the client with a list of authorized doctors that are eligible to carry out these medicals. However,One Visa World have no part in the process of carrying out these medicals or providing these medical results to the Immigration Authorities for further processing.
- One Visa World advises applicants not to complete any health examinations (such as Chest X-ray, Medicals, Blood tests, etc) until advised to do so by One Visa World.One Visa World does not cover the medical costs involved in this process.
- The results of health examinations are valid for 3 months from the date of issue. If the medical results provided to the Immigration Authorities have expired by the time an immigration officer reviews these results for the visa application, the client is responsible for providing up-to-date medicals and paying any associated costs.
- The results of character checks / police clearances are valid for 6 months from the date of issue. If the character checks / police clearances provided to the Immigration Authorities have expired by the time an immigration officer reviews these for the visa application, the client is responsible for providing up-to-date character checks / police clearances and paying any associated costs.
- The results for assessments and visa applications are valid for a limited period of time. The client is responsible for ensuring that the result for an assessment or visa application is provided to One Visa World, not less than 30 days prior to the date of expiry of that result.
- One Visa World will not provide any service (including the lodgement of a visa application) until payment of 75% of the quoted amountreflects in One Visa World’s bank account. One Visa World is not responsible for any delays and or consequences should the client not pay this amount timeously.
- Our prices may need to be changed without prior notice as our prices are governed by exchange rates and changes in immigration costs.
- As soon as the initial payment is received, the client is deemed to have engaged the service of One Visa World. Our service is our professional advice and expertise. Once the service has been engaged it cannot be returned, whether or not the client has changed his mind or no longer wishes to utilise it. If a client submits a refund request within 24 hours of payment, they may be entitled to a partial refund, if the service has not been provided to them and/or work has not commenced on their file.
- No refund is forthcoming of any fees paid to One Visa World where the visa application has been lodged to the Immigration Authorities regardless of the reason for withdrawal.
- One Visa World shall retain possession of all processed visa applications and/or any documents relating thereto until such time as the full outstanding balance has been paid to One Visa World.
- If a client pays One Visa World to assess documentation / Pre-Check for a visa application or for any part of that application, this assessment will involve a review of documentation provided to prepare an application for lodging to the relevant organization. Document assessments / Pre-Check are non-refundable should the client decide for whatever reason not to proceed with the application once One Visa World has begun to assess the clients documentation.
- If a client pays One Visa World to assess documents/ prepare a visa application or any other service for lodgement and change their mind, the fee is non-refundable. In some cases, a credit for the balance of the fee paid (after an assessment of costs for work carried out to date) may be put towards a future visa application for the client.
- If an application has become ineligible due to Immigration policy changes that have been introduced between when the application was accepted by One Visa World but before the application is lodged to the Immigration Authorities, no refund is forthcoming for the assessment of the client’s documentation where One Visa World has provided this service.
- If, after registering for the visa application with One Visa World you wish to withdraw the visa application and that application has not been submitted to the Immigration Authorities, assessment and/or administration fees apply.
- Please note that immigration fees may be partially refunded in cases where the visa application has not yet been submitted to the Immigration Authorities. This is at the discretion of One Visa World .
- Fees paid to One Visa World are non-refundable should you withdraw a visa application that you have kept on hold for a period longer than 6 months, even if that application might have never been submitted to the Immigration Authorities.
- Additional cancellation fees apply in cases where you wish to cancel a visa that has been approved.
- One Visa World reserves the right, at our discretion, to change our product providers or any other parties involved in providing any of our ancillary services/products as deemed appropriate by One Visa World.
- You must travel with the same passport you hold at time of completing your application. If you obtain a new passport after your visa has been issued, you need to contact One Visa World help desk to have your visa re-allocated to your new passport. In this case, re-allocation fees apply.
- One Visa World operates a strict no refund policy for all ancillary services/ products.
- One Visa World reserves the right to return any passport without the requested visa if the passport or the documents provided do not comply with the immigration requirements or if there is insufficient time to process the visa.
- Any visa application request submitted to One Visa World by a partner or agent on behalf of their client (traveller) will be deemed to be an application submitted to One Visa World by the partner’s / agent’s client (traveller) directly to One Visa World. All terms and conditions listed herein apply to both the partner / agent and the partner’s / agent’s client (traveller) equally.
- If One Visa World acts as an agent or introduces/refers the customer to ancillary or related products of other businesses, then the customer is bound by the specific Terms and Conditions of that business which may be different to the Terms and Conditions of One Visa World.
- Where a visa pack or an ancillary pack is sold to a client via an agent, the agent is responsible for taking the initial information and payment. Information received by One Visa World from the agent is understood to be true and complete. Should the client provide conflicting information at a later date to a One Visa World case officer, One Visa World will not be responsible for the result of the application. The client will be liable for additional fees to One Visa World where the service needs to be provided again in whole or part.
- One Visa World does not carry any liability to the client once the contracted service is completed with the client. This limitation on duty of care and/or liability includes but is not limited to information, advice or opinion provided by One Visa World to the client after the contracted service is complete.
This limitation on duty of care and/or liability also includes but is not limited to any accident, injury or loss suffered by the client or any third party as a result of a service or product provided by One Visa World to that client.
- One Visa World is entitled to include additional Terms & Conditions should the need arise.
- The submission of an application to One Visa World by web, post, fax, email, constitutes agreement to these Terms & Conditions, including amendments thereto, by the customer.
- The provision of visa services from One Visa World to a client ends as soon as a decision is reached by an authorized immigration officer on a visa application.
- No further work or services will be provided or included from One Visa World to the client as part of the visa service provision unless already included in the original contract.
- Correspondence between Immigration and One Visa World with regards to any visa application is strictly confidential and is not subject to further distribution to third parties (including main applicants).
- It is the client’s own responsibility to ensure that he familiarizes himself with his visa activation date and that the client enters the country to activate his visa before the visa activation date passes. The client’s visa is liable to be cancelled once the visa expiration date passes if the client has not entered before this date. The client bear’s all responsibility and liability in such situations.
- One Visa World bears no responsibility or liability for you breaking any existing visa terms and conditions (including overstaying) that you hold or previously held which results in you subsequently becoming illegal in another country. It is your responsibility to ensure that you remain legal at all times while you are in another country.
- One Visa World will not be held responsible for any loss or damage caused by an embassy/consulate issuing an incorrect visa or incorrect details on a visa as this is out of our control.
- One Visa World shall not be held responsible under any circumstance to compensate you for any loss, damage or delay of passports or travel documents by any third-party courier/delivery company.
- In the event that you want to apply for another visa for a country that you are currently in and the Immigration Authorities require you to be outside of the country at the time of lodgement you need to contact us as soon as you leave the country. Please note that we will process your required visa only once we receive your written confirmation that you are outside of the country. Failure to do so and should you re-enter that country without our team providing you with your visa grant letter/number, may result in additional travel expense which will be your responsibility to cover and not the responsibility of One Visa World.
- It is the client’s responsibility to make sure he reads the Visa Grant Notification letter. It is very important that he understands and abides by the visa conditions. If he fails to abide by these conditions, the visa may be cancelled and he may be required to leave that country.
One Visa World will not be held responsible for costs incurred as a result of the client not abiding by these conditions.
- One Visa World cannot be held responsible for incorrect details on a visa as it is the client’s responsibility to check the received Visa Grant Notification letter and make sure that the passport details on the visa letter appear exactly as they appear on the passport. Please note that failure to do so may result in significant delays/missed flights/additional travel expenses/not being allowed to enter the relevant country.
One Visa World should not be held responsible for costs incurred as a result of not following the above obligation.
- As our client it is your responsibility to declare any facts which may adversely affect your case via an email prior to engaging our services. This may include but is not limited to serious medical conditions and serious criminal convictions. Non-disclosure of such pertinent facts may result in the visa application being delayed or refused.
- A visa may be cancelled at any point in time after the visa grant letter is issued if it is discovered that the information provided to One Visa World and in turn to the immigration authorities for the purposes of the visa application is deemed to be false and / or misleading information. In the event of a visa being cancelled on such grounds.
- One Visa World will bear no responsibility for any costs, grievances, liabilities or any other outcomes suffered by the clients that results from the cancellation of a visa application arranged through One Visa World.